The IOGP-JIP33 initiative is developing an industry standardised procurement specification for Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and would like to invite suppliers thereof to participate in the pre-framing phase of our development process.
We have prepared a Supplier Questionnaire for Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) to help us build a profile of standard and optional Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) features currently available in the marketplace which meet the needs of the oil and gas industry.
The questionnaire period runs for 2 weeks and will close on Sunday, 24 September 2023 at 23:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:
- Which types of Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) are most commonly supplied by your company for oil & gas projects?
- Are there any common functional requirements that many different purchasers request and should become standard supply?
- In your organization’s opinion, what do you consider to be essential minimum information to be supplied to the purchaser with the purchase order.
- What are the common purchaser quality intervention points (hold and witness) during execution of a purchase order?
- What industry standards do you mostly manufacture this equipment to?
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. You may need to research internally within your organisation to provide some of the answers. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim.
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here