The JIP33 initiative is developing an industry standardised procurement specification for Special-purpose Couplings (API) and would like to invite suppliers thereof to participate in the pre-framing phase of our development process.
We have prepared a Special-purpose Couplings (API) [Maintenance] Supplier Questionnaire to help us build a profile of standard and optional Special-purpose Couplings (API) features currently available in the marketplace which meet the needs of the oil and gas industry.
The questionnaire period runs for 4 weeks and will close on Wednesday, 29 June 2021 at 23:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:-
- The types of Special-purpose Couplings (API) you provide to the O&G industry, and what applications they’re installed in.
- What are the recommendations for exclusions in the JIP33 specification.
- Opportunities for standardisation incl. common deviations/exception requests etc.
- What you consider to be essential minimum information / documentation provided with equipment.
- How much inspection / intervention there normally is from purchasers.
- What industry standards are normally used.
- A small number of specific technical questions.
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. You may need to research internally within your organisation to provide some of the answers. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim.
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here