The JIP33 initiative is developing an industry standardised procurement specification for plate heat exchangers and would like to invite suppliers of plate heat exchangers to participate in the pre-framing phase of our development process.
We have prepared a Plate Heat Exchanger Supplier Questionnaire to help us build a profile of standard and optional plate heat exchanger features currently available in the marketplace which meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. The questionnaire period runs for 3 weeks and will close on Wednesday, 27 April 2021 at 23:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:-
- The types of PHEs you provide to the O&G industry, and what applications they’re installed in.
- What are the recommendations for exclusions in the JIP33 specification.
- Opportunities for standardisation incl. common deviations/exception requests etc.
- What you consider to be essential minimum information / documentation provided with equipment.
- How much inspection / intervention there normally is from purchasers.
- What industry standards are normally used.
- A number of PHE-specific technical questions.
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. You may need to research internally within your organisation to provide some of the answers. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim, therefore a pdf file of the questionnaire is available to enable you to review and distribute the questions, prior to completing the form – Download now
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here