The JIP33 initiative is developing an industry standardised procurement specification for Lubrication & Control-oil Systems & Auxiliaries and would like to invite suppliers of Lubrication & Control-oil Systems & Auxiliaries to participate in the pre-framing phase of our development process.
We have prepared a Lubrication and Control-oil Systems and Auxiliaries Supplier Questionnaire to help us build a profile of standard and optional plate heat exchanger features currently available in the marketplace which meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. The questionnaire period runs for 6 weeks and will close on Thursday, 09 June 2021 at 23:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:-
- The types of lube oil systems you provide to the O&G industry, and what applications they’re installed in.
- What are the recommendations for exclusions in the JIP33 specification.
- Opportunities for standardisation incl. common deviations/exception requests etc.
- What you consider to be essential minimum information / documentation provided with equipment.
- How much inspection / intervention there normally is from purchasers.
- What industry standards are normally used.
- A number of Lubrication and Control-oil Systems and Auxiliaries -specific technical questions.
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim.
If you would like to learn more about JIP33, join us for our upcoming webinar on the adoption and use of JIP33 Procurement Specifications, organised by the International Association of Oil & Gas Producers. Click on the link to register for this event – JIP33 Webinar – IOGP JIP33 Procurement Specifications for the Oil & Gas Industry (3) (on24.com)
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here