The JIP33 initiative is updating IOGP S-715, a procurement specification for Coating & Painting for Offshore, Marine Coastal & Subsea Environments (NORSOK) and would like to invite suppliers thereof to participate in the pre-framing phase of our maintenance process.
We have prepared a Supplier Questionnaire for Coating & Painting for Offshore, Marine Coastal & Subsea Environments (NORSOK) [Maintenance] to help us understand how IOGP S-715 has been adopted and implemented in the oil and gas industry and to ascertain how the specification can be improved during this maintenance cycle.
The questionnaire period runs for 5 weeks and will close on Wednesday, 09 November at 22:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:-
- Has the specification been referenced in any RFQs or purchase orders.
- Opportunities for further standardisation incl. common deviations/exception requests etc.
- What you consider to be essential minimum information / documentation provided for coating/painting in accordance with S-715.
- How much inspection / intervention there normally is from purchasers.
- Your organization’s involvement with industry standard development organizations and trade associations.
- A small number of specific technical questions.
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. You may need to research internally within your organisation to provide some of the answers. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim.
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here