All JIP33 specifications are available FREE for use by anyone.
The more they are used, the more efficiencies they will create across in our industry.
We welcome feedback from users, especially your experience of using these specifications.
The main objective of the new revision of Materials specification is to extend the scope and application of the existing IOGP materials specification for piping and valves (S-563 Version 2, 2018) through the addition of new MDSs to include for different grades of materials. This revision to the specification does not expand the range of products covered such as pressure vessels or subsea items.
New MDSs are prepared for the following alloys:
- ASTM A182 F6A, F XM-19, ASTM A479 XM-19 and UNS S 41000, ASTM A276 410/420, ASTM A705/A564 Gr. 630, ASTM A217 CA15
- Stainless steel grades: 321, 347, 347H, 321H.
- Austenitic stainless steel bolting: 304, 316 grades.
- PH-stainless steel: grade 630 (17-4PH)
- Ni-steels:3.5 %Nigrades.
- Alloy 825.
- Aluminium-bronze: ASTM B150 UNS C63200 and ASTM B124 UNS C63000.
- Cr/Mo alloy steels: 1¼Cr ½Mo and 2¼Cr 1Mo grades.
Additionally errors in three existing MDSs have also been corrected and those MDS revisions updated to 0.2. The framing proposal stated there would be no amendments to the existing MDSs (other than the three identified above) except for editorial corrections. However the work group agreed to also amend the MDSs for CuNi 90-10 to resolve conflicts with EEMUA 234 and to align to the draft ISO 13703-2.
Send your feedback!
|Material Data Sheets for Piping and Valve Components||Download|