The JIP33 initiative is developing an industry standardised procurement specification for HV motors & generator and would like to invite suppliers of HV motors & generators to participate in the pre-framing phase of our development process.
We have prepared a HV Synchronous Motors & Generators Supplier Questionnaire to help us build a profile of standard and optional HV synchronous motors and Generators features currently available in the marketplace which meet the needs of the oil and gas industry.
The questionnaire period runs for 4 weeks and will close on Thursday, 16 June 2021 at 23:00 GMT.
This survey is composed of questions covering the following:-
- The types of HV synchronous motors & generators you provide to the O&G industry, and what applications they’re installed in.
- What are the recommendations for exclusions in the JIP33 specification.
- Opportunities for standardisation incl. common deviations/exception requests etc.
- What you consider to be essential minimum information / documentation provided with equipment.
- How much inspection / intervention there normally is from purchasers.
- What industry standards are normally used.
- A small number of specific technical questions.
The survey will take approximately 20-30 mins to complete. You may need to research internally within your organisation to provide some of the answers. Please note that MS forms does not allow you to save your progress in the interim.
If you would like to learn more about JIP33, join us for our upcoming webinar on the adoption and use of JIP33 Procurement Specifications, organised by the International Association of Oil & Gas Producers. Click on the link to register for this event – JIP33 Webinar – IOGP JIP33 Procurement Specifications for the Oil & Gas Industry (3) (on24.com)
We very much appreciate your feedback, and if you have any questions or if anything is not clear, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to the JIP33 mailing list here